Services Thembani Shipping
Movement of fenders from shore side and placing on the Boat, through Abnormal Crane Hire and Launch Boat use. Transporting to the Mother vessel. Fenders moved from B100 to C100 where mother vessel is.
Our extensive experience within the industry/ shipping global market enables us to provide our clients with competitive rates and tailor-made affordable services.
Below are some of the services offered by the entity, with some explanatory points on what each service entails.
We can arrange for bunker delivery services at all operational locations:
- In port (alongside)
- National waters (anchorage) – applicable only to Gqeberha
- Offshore – applicable to landing and delivery of bunker samples from the vessel.
- Ship-to-Ship deliveries with tankers of bunker barges – applicable to the port of Richards Bay and Gqeberha
OWNERS PROTECTIVE AGENTS
- We act on behalf of the owners – reporting vessel movements and cargo operations.
- We conduct daily update on vessel movements to all parties.
- Coordinate vessel arrival, berthing, and sailing through liaising with port authorities.
RECEIVERS AND SHIPPERS
- Engaging with shippers and receivers by receiving Bills of Lading from Shippers and declare cargo manifest to both receivers and authorities prior vessel arrival.
OWNERS/ HUSBANDRY MATTERS
- Crew assistance – sign on and sign off.
- Coordinating with and organizing third party service providers.
- Updating expired vessel documentation (e.g. Ship Sanitation Certificate).
Lowering Life raft upon permission receipt from Port Authority via Agents